Translate

Sunday 18 April 2021

Goodreads!

 Hello readers. 

Are you on Goodreads? Have you even heard of the site? That's the problem. Since the world wide web was created, we have been inundated with information from one place and another. And quite frankly, there are times when it's simply baffling. 

Back in 2012 I put my first book on Goodreads then promptly ignored the site, until I was launching another book. Now, I think that might have been an epic failure (to borrow my kids' terminology) on my part. Goodreads is HUGE. 

It's like a constant stream of Twitter thoughts and ratings on books. And once you get the hang of it, it can be of great help to find your next great read. 

So if you're already on it, or want to be, look me up and send me a friend request here. 

Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment