Translate

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Money, money, money!

My ebook sales figures have just come in for June and I am quietly optimistic that I might be able to stretch to a celebratory bags of chips for the kids [although it would be between them, not one each...the finances won't stretch quite that far!!!] ;)

Joking apart, if you have recently bought one of my ebooks, thank you very much.

If you would prefer a signed paperback copy, you can still email me at Carmen.capuano@ymail.com and send me whatever message you would like me to write [within reason of course ;)] Postage can also be arranged.
...

Happy hols and enjoy the sunshine...now there's a thought...why not take your personalised copy of The Owners [volumes I, II or III] out into the garden for a relaxing read...

The world is your oyster, slurp it well ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment