Translate

Monday 5 September 2016

I'm going to give you what you want.

For a long time, as long as I have been writing novels, there has been a story lodged at the back of my head.

I have wanted to write it and I know that lots of you have expressed a desire to read it - but up until now, I wasn't ready to commit it to the page. I am now.

Different to my other books, this one will be very hard-hitting and gritty. But I think there will be moments of mirth, of dark humour in amongst all the tragedy and pathos. And yes there will be elements within it, where some of you might recognise bits of your own lives, your own insecurities, your own worries.

Will you enjoy it? Of course you will. But don't think that it will be easy reading. It will make you think. Will it also make you view your life differently? Perhaps. I know that's something that seems to come through in most of my books, so I guess it might in this one too.

As ever I'll post snippets and keep you informed of progress.

Until then - Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment