Translate

Friday 9 September 2016

A read for those who are not faint-hearted

Goodness me this new book I'm writing is shaping up quickly! And it's certainly not one for the squeamish or faint-hearted.

Because of the sensitive nature of the book, I am unable to post the more adult sections so here is a little bit of where it's currently at:-


“I’ve done it Mum,” Sarah said into the phone.

“Does he know?”

“No. Not yet anyway. Unless John and Saranne have phoned him and told him.” It was a possibility, although she thought it unlikely that they would choose to be the ones to break the news.

“How did it go telling them?” Mary Sweeney asked. She had her eyes closed and scrunched up as she spoke. She could picture her daughter’s in-laws so clearly, and could imagine how shocked they would have been.

“Well it wasn’t nice, obviously. They have no idea what Colin is really like.”

Want to know what Colin is really like? Well you'll have to wait a little while until I finish writing it.

Until then, take a look at my other books, especially Split Decision.

Happy Reading! x



No comments:

Post a Comment