Translate

Thursday 17 April 2014

This was my horoscope this morning:-




Today is the first day of the rest of your life. And so, of course, is tomorrow. As was yesterday. That's the thing about today. But here's what I can tell you about this particular today. It carries an astrological seal of approval that makes this particular truism exceptionally apt for all who share your sign. The Grand Cross formation of four heavenly bodies including Mars and Pluto in Cardinal signs makes this far more than any old ordinary 'first day of the rest of your life.' You will see what I mean by this soon enough! This week's Lunar Eclipse and 'Grand Cross' together is the most significant astrological influence for some time. Anything and everything positive can happen.


Sounds good doesn't it? Now perhaps I should tell you what I have been up to...


I am well into the first week of the Easter holidays and up until now the weather had been unseasonably warm.


As the weather has changed back to dull and gloomy, today I have been doing a fair bit of spring cleaning [I know- yuk!] and under piles of dirty clothing, bits of torn paper, broken toys and other paraphernalia I found a mouldy half-eaten ham sandwich in my nine year old's bedroom and various empty chocolate bar wrappers in my eleven year old's room. It was at that point I decided not to venture into the fourteen year old's room!


I have also been informed that if I don't get a new aerial within the next few weeks the big 60 inch tv will begin to fail due to lack of power from the aerial and pixilation problems.


I still can't work the new laptop and my guttering is growing a more profuse display of plants and flowers than the garden! The fence between myself and my neighbour is on the verge of a nervous breakdown and I have melted [yes melted] a corner of my kitchen cupboard by stupidly siting the toaster underneath it.


So if this is truly the first day of the rest of my life then God help me! Please, please, please can I turn back the clock to the old life?  ;)


Normal service will be resumed after the Easter hols when I can get back to editing Split Decision and writing my next up-and-coming novel.


Until then - Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment