Translate

Wednesday 15 May 2013

This was supposed to be my big editing week, however life has stepped in and changed my plans somewhat.

On Sunday I was involved in a road accident in which the entire back of my car was caved in. Since I had a passenger with me and all three of my children and two dogs, I'm more concerned that we are all alive, than with the damage to the car.

However as the damage was considerable and one of the children had chest pains and had to be taken to hospital the next day, things have become rather fraught. Add into that the fact that I have sustained a neck injury which makes me feel as if my head is about to roll clean off my shoulders at any minute and that my car has gone into the garage for repairs and that I am still awaiting the delivery of a courtesy car, you will excuse me from the editing, I think.

I will let you know how things go but hopefully I will soon be back on track!

No comments:

Post a Comment