Translate

Friday 17 June 2016

Announcement

Yes, I know how incredibly lucky I am. Every day I settle down to do a job I adore, one that makes my heart race and that gives me the utmost satisfaction.

So on top of that, it is my absolute delight to announce that I have just signed a deal with another publisher, Uncial Press, to bring you my latest fantasy, Ascension, which should be out early next year.

I am extremely fortunate in that I have been blessed with the best editors ever, both with my existing publishers P'Kaboo, and now with my new American publishers, Uncial.

In fact, I have found the editors from both of these publishers to be so light of touch and so exceptionally empathetic to both the storyline and my own individual style, that changes to the original manuscript have been kept to a minimum. I believe that's not true of all editors and publishers.

So my wholehearted thanks go to P'kaboo and to Uncial Press.

May our journey together be long and fruitful! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment