Translate

Thursday 19 May 2016

New book


It seems that spring has finally sprung. I know that by the sheer volume of weeds which are trying to defeat my plans in my new garden. I know it too by the lyrical birdsong that greets me every morning when I first open my door...

What I do not know it from, is the frozen, dystopian vision that is currently filling the space behind my eyes and causing my heart to flutter erratically.

My head is filled with the characters and unique world of my newest book. And I am consciously worried about them. Unlike Jessica Stone from Ascension, these characters are naïve, unworldly, totally unaware of what they are about to be up against... Like you, I have no idea how or even if they will survive their challenges.

But there is one thing I do know - that I will be there with them, every step of the way.

Happy reading! x 

No comments:

Post a Comment