Translate

Friday 16 January 2015

The end!

I have just typed the final words of my latest book. My heart is pumping hard with adrenaline and my head is exploding - the last few chapters were a real crescendo of action and revelations. I thrilled along with the characters, worried for them and held my breath. Now it is done and I am both elated and saddened.

Jessica was a great character to work with, strong and forceful she was everything I hope I would be [but fear I wouldn't be] in a crisis and I will miss her immensely. 

I still think I may have to change the title of the book as there was a short lived tv-series by the same name, so I will have to think about that at some point. However since this book will not be out until after Split Decision it's not something I have to worry about immediately. I'll let you know what I decide!

Happy Reading! 

2 comments:

  1. My best wishes for your new novel Carmen to get a great success and to pass into all hearts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks! Best wishes to you too.

    ReplyDelete