Translate

Wednesday 14 January 2015

A little snippet!

Here is the latest paragraph from my current book. I have about five chapters left to write and so am very near to the conclusion. I wonder how it will all turn out...

I don’t know what to do. I don’t know how to do it. But I know it has to be done. Give me the strength to bring about the right outcome, to save these girls and others like them…give me the courage to stand up to whatever lies ahead and the wisdom to know what to do and when to do it, I prayed.

I felt the words with every atom of my being; sensed the syllables and the syntax form from the particles of my soul, fusing themselves together through not just desperation, but a sense of wonder at how little of the world and its intricacies I really understood.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment