Translate

Thursday 31 July 2014

Unfortunately I have been having a bit of a 'blond' moment...


For a few weeks I have been having trouble logging into this blog to post new information and articles and I genuinely thought that the root of the problem lay with whoever actually runs Blogger.


Then the night before last, having tried to log in all day, I pulled the blog up on my old laptop and was able to immediately access it. The problem did not lie with Blogger at all! The reality which hit me like a sledgehammer was that the browser installed on my new laptop will not allow access to Blogger.


So now I just have to figure out 2 things:- 


1. what is the actual browser AND
2. how do I change it?


Luckily I am now more white than blond, so hopefully the above will not prove too taxing for my brain! ;)


Happy Reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment