Translate

Saturday 24 May 2014

I don't think I will get tired of this writing analysis thing. A moment ago in order to show my son the link, I typed a random paragraph which I intend to use in another of my books. Here it is :


Heart bleeding, pumping fresh love I looked back at him anxiously. He was gone! No sight nor sound nor breath of him remained. Gone without even a whisper to move the stillest air. My heart bled once more; thick, red viscous drops splattered on the wet, musty earth.


So come on now guys, guess whose writing this is closest to in terms of vocabulary, syntax, grammar and general style...


Are you thinking? Are you guessing? Have you got it yet?


Answers in a postcard to ...




Ok so here it is! This time I write like Stephen King.


Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment