Translate

Friday 6 September 2013


Hello!!!!!

I am pleased to say that I have just finished writing the very first chapter of my newest book.

I have made the decision to write a different style of book whilst also continuing on with the Owners series.

Now this may seem like  a strange decision to make, however it is not done lightly. I have been asked time and time again for a certain kind of book...so much so, that I cannot ignore its rise in popularity.

I can't tell you much about this book, other than it will ring true with most women I have ever encountered. It is a tale of one woman's journey through relationships, minus the hearts and flowers. But it will be a story full of true-to-life characters and realistic situations.

Due to the adult content however, I will not be publishing it under my real name so I will let you guess when the time comes.

As for the  blog, well I will continue to post snippets from The Owners here and talk about anything that takes my fancy.

As ever, you can contact me on facebook or through Carmen.capuano@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment