Translate

Tuesday 21 May 2013

A Two-Way Mirror in a Bathroom???

I have just seen reports of a two -way mirror in a ladies toilet in  a club in Glasgow, which my friend put on facebook.

Really?? I mean really? Come on guys how weird is that? If the only way you can get your kicks is by watching some unsuspecting woman reapplying her make-up, or adjusting her hair, then I feel very sorry for you...

And as for the billionaire club owner who termed it "a bit of fun", let's think how he would like it if we all got a sneaky-peek at his most prized possession - his bank details. Not a lot I would imagine!

I would love to think that men would shun these private rooms where the images behind the mirrors can be seen but a good knowledge of human nature, suggests that there will always be punters ready to part with their cash, for the deviant thrill this will provide.

Britain - you are getting sleazier by the minute and I for one am ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment