Translate

Saturday 20 April 2013

Six degrees of separation.

I am working on the theory of six degrees of separation at the moment. Perhaps you have heard of it?

It is a concept that states that there may be as little as six people or links in any chain, which binds any one person to the most unlikeliest of other persons.

For example there may be someone who knows you, who has a cousin, who's best friends' husband has an uncle who is the florist of Elton John say...but I'm sure you get the idea.

It's way too late and I'm way too tired to be writing tonight but let me just say this...If you have a neice who has a best friend who has an uncle with a brother-in-law who works for Mr Big Movie Producer, could you please pass them a copy of my book! ;) I'd be ever so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment