Translate

Monday 11 March 2013

     There are seven chapters left to write in Volume IV. Seven! And then a few read throughs and edits and it will be ready to go!
     I can't believe that 12 months on from publishing my first novel, I am on the brink of completing my fourth. Just think what I could do in a decade!
    More to the point it makes me wonder what I could have done in the last three decades if I had really put my mind to it. Was I any less dedicated to all the ideas that I pursued then? Was I any less single-minded? Was I more apathetic than I am now? I really don't think so.
    I think I was just a different person in so many ways and perhaps it wasn't my time to do something like this. But it is now.
   Watch out for Volume IV : A New Epoch because it is coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment