Translate

Friday 15 March 2013

    I watched Celebrity Juice last night, solely because I knew that Henry Winkler was on the show. Having chatted to him yesterday, I was eager to see how he had fared on the show.
    He certainly entered into the spirit of things and had no difficulty in removing a variety of bras from a huge manequin in what must surely be record time!
    Needless to say, I have suffered some ribbing from friends who have seen both the picture of me and Henry together and also his performance on the show. I can only say that he was very interested in my writing and very kindly accepted a signed copy of my book. He was an attentive gentleman throughtout our chat :)
   I hope that he enjoys the rest of his visit to England. It was an absolute pleasure to make his aquaintance.

No comments:

Post a Comment