Translate

Friday 11 May 2018

I need your help..

Those of you who read this blog regularly will know that I'm not one for talking about high-end politics. I have no in-depth knowledge of politics in any shape or form within my own country, let alone the rest of the world.

But what I do have is a good moral compass and I use this to navigate the path I tread. For that reason much of my writing [this blog included] seeks to examine the morals, loose or otherwise, and the values by which we live.

This has led to me writing  psychological thrillers, science fiction adventures and countless other genres of books and screenplays.

And yet, for all that, and all my seeming worldliness, I have recently been shocked on more than one occasion by what is happening in the world around me.

Did you know that in countries such as China, dogs and cats are burned alive by blowtorch? Yes you did read that correctly, ALIVE! They are held on a lead and torched from head to paw whilst they scream in agony.

How despicable and cowardly are these practises? I honestly can't believe that humans can be so barbaric and cruel.

If we don't fight to stop these atrocities there is no hope for humanity. We will exist as a species that closes its eyes to that which it does not want to acknowledge.

And I think most of us are better than that.

Join me in emailing the Chinese Embassy press_uk@mfa.gov.cn.

Your soul will thank you for it. And so will I.   

No comments:

Post a Comment