Translate

Wednesday 3 January 2018

And we're off!

Hot on the heels of a stunning new review for Split Decision, I'm pleased to say that I've just finished the first chapter of my newest book, which is unlike any other I have written.

Then again, I say that every time. And every time it's true.

That's because all my books are so different, both in storyline and in the style in which they are written.

Why? Because I'm a great believer in the idea that the story and the characters themselves should dictate how the book will be written, the particular point of view it will take, the direction, the pace, even the tense used to write it in. 

So with my books, you will find some written in the first person; some in the third, some in the past tense, others in the present. 

Try a couple and you'll soon see the advantages of this. Go on, live a little!

Happy Reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment