Translate

Tuesday 14 November 2017

"Gripping Story."

Here is the latest review for Split Decision to arrive on Amazon.

"Gripping story. I have just finished reading this. WOW!

Had to sit and read the last few chapters in one go, so gripping, such a different story from the usual, well done."

I have to admit that even as the author of this book, the story gripped me from beginning to end. And it is indeed an unusual tale.

So if you're looking for an unusual present for Christmas, why don't you get a signed copy of one of my books for that special person? You can even enclose a special message of your choice. Just take a look at the reviews on Amazon, to decide which is best for you.

Contact me for details on carmen.capuano@ymail.com or by text on 07757559091.

Happy reading. x

No comments:

Post a Comment