Translate

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Industrious me!

I am incredibly busy at the moment - and loving every minute of it!

Preparations are underway for a library talk I will be giving in a couple of weeks, and I'm working hard on my screenplay, which is turning out to be a lot darker than I had anticipated.

It's funny how that is often the case... I remember saying almost exactly the same thing about Split Decision and Ascension, both of which are very fast-paced and gritty, although completely different.

I guess I'm just that sort of gal - deep and mysterious. ;)

Rooted in real-life, the screenplay follows what happens to one woman when she takes her children and leaves her husband. Because of the subject matter, the language and tone is adult and I think it will resonate profoundly with everyone who has found themselves in this position.

I can't give any more away than that, I'm afraid, but as you will know if you've read any of my books, there will be a few twists and turns and surprises along the way.

So until I write again - happy reading! x



No comments:

Post a Comment