Translate

Friday 4 November 2016

It's war!

Working on Future Perfect today and it looks as if there's a war brewing...

It is more important than ever that the world these children are born into, is as stable and as bountiful as it can be.

In another part of the Dome, I roll open the shutter doors and send the modified assignment vehicle through.

I track every metre of its progress back to the renegade sector. Through the artificial eyes of the satellites I see it roll steadily across the grass and wasteland, keeping to as straight a line as possible to decrease distance.

Seen in this way, a single object moving in an otherwise still frame, there is an inherent beauty to it, a line of symmetry, a form of both grace and refinement that I have not previously noticed. It is as if I am seeing it for the very first time.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment