Translate

Wednesday 13 January 2016

Coming Soon

My latest book  [almost completed] is about a woman whose life falls apart after she hears some revelations. Is she like me? No, not at all, but even so, getting into her head space is draining and emotional. That is of course part of the joy and sorrow of writing - you personally bear the pain of every misfortune your character suffers. And then at the end of the book there is no real sense of release... the characters linger for a while. It's like that old saying they used to have in offices which read, "You don't have to be mad to work here... but it helps." You don't have to be insane to write your characters well but... :)
 
I'm not sure when this one will be published, as you know I have a bit of a backlog going on, but I'll keep you posted.
 
Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment