Translate

Tuesday 18 August 2015

Breaking news...

Big exciting news... My latest novel is going to be displayed on a giant media screen on the Aston Expressway AND WHSmith will be stocking Split Decision in their stores!

I can't tell you how excited I am! I will be standing there gazing up at the display for hours on end no doubt.

People often ask what it is like to see your name on a book or to hold in your hands something that you created. The answer is that its a strange feeling. A novel is a piece of work that a novelist doesn't just write, they imagine it into being, so to hold it finally in your hands is rather surreal, almost magical, in the truest sense of the word.

I will keep you posted about the advertising date and perhaps you will be passing by at just the right time...

I know I will :)

No comments:

Post a Comment