Translate

Thursday 14 May 2015

New life!

Today is the start of my new life. I have bought a new house, got rid of some things, ended some other things and am looking to the future.

I have always had a thing about new starts. Generally speaking they are fresh, clean and bright. Even if you made mistakes in the past, a fresh start allows you to put these to good use, to learn from them and move forward in a different direction.

It's strange how this new start has coincided with me writing an author's note  to be published at the end of Split Decision, and how my thoughts today have mirrored the sentiment in that note. [And no I'm not going to tell you what I wrote, you will just have to read the book :)]

But the weather is not reflecting how I feel. Outside it is cold, wet, grey, and generally uninviting, with the rain thrashing itself off roofs and pavements. Maybe I can start my new life tomorrow instead? What do you think?

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment