Translate

Monday 22 July 2013

A Vision.


I went to see a clairvoyant a year ago, having been recommended to him by a friend, who was herself recommended by another friend.

It was a fascinating experience and I remain open-minded. However several particularly interesting things did come from it. One of the most pertinent things was that I was so open-minded. Where I had thought that I was pretty decided on what I wanted to happen in  my future, I found that I was unable to dismiss this man's alternative viewpoint. It wasn't that what he told me was so earth shattering that it was beyond disbelief, it was more that I lacked the conviction in my own vision, to see that it was in fact a real possibility.

To that end, his viewpoint seemed infinitely more probably than my own. My past had already attested to the likelihood of his view becoming more likely than my own and although he knew none of it, there was a clear and distinct pattern to be seen.

Now, a year on, I can see that other things he said are coming to pass...so perhaps there is something in it after all...

However there remains the question of how much I read into his words and how much effort I have put into them becoming reality. I am trying to step back from destiny and allow it to do it's thing but I admit that it is not an easy thing to do.

I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment