Translate

Monday 30 January 2017

My lips are sealed.

There's so much I'd like to tell you... so much about my newest character and the course of her life...

But as with all of my stories, the plots unfold darkly, leaving me breathless and anticipating the next twist in the tale - and exactly because of that, because of those unplanned turns, I am unable to enlighten you, other than to say that you are going to be swept away by it.

Being an author is a strange job. Your head is constantly filled with characters and plots, and often the mundane things in life either pass you by, or take on the greatest significance. Things people say, things they do - and more than that, the actual essence of their personality - gets squirreled away to be scrutinized over and dissected later, in order that it can inform and advise as to how any one of us would react in a given situation.

And believe me, at 50 I have had the benefit of many, many interactions. So don't be too surprised if you read one of my books and lose yourself in it. That's exactly what I'm here for.

Happy Reading. x


No comments:

Post a Comment