Translate

Sunday 3 August 2014

READ ALL ABOUT IT!

For my latest interview scroll down to where it says PAGES on the right hand column and click on Interviews with authors and other interesting people.


My most recent interview is with the founders of Willows Rescue Centre, focusing not just on the great work these people do but on their motivations and personal lives too...


It is so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of our lives that we rarely take time out to appreciate the natural world around us, the world that will continue to revolve long after we have turned to dust and the work on which we pride ourselves is shown to have had no more lasting value than a dollar bill in a rainstorm.


That's what makes me so glad that people like this exist in the world; people who protect the creatures that most of us overlook even when we are feeling our most benevolent. Because - and I am asking you to be truthful here - what animal came to mind when you read the word 'rescue'? Was is a cat or a dog? Or even a horse or donkey? Well in this instance you would be wrong because Willows is a hedgehog rescue centre...


But before you prejudge these little critters, do me the honour of reading the interview...then make up your mind.


I think [and believe it or not, I know a little about my readers] you will be pleasantly surprised.


Happy Reading!





No comments:

Post a Comment